ASTERISK

you may get wet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it anyways.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Or-Gone


The last entery in my Oregon series. Seems like a lifetime ago already. Had one great day out at PC with the whole crew. Punchy peaks popping up all along the beach. The sun blazing in the background, and cold beers waiting at the pub. Only problem - my arms felt like crusty strands of rope after about an hour. Not used to lugging the 5/3 around and ducking set after set to get back out. Well, if it was easier they'd call it California.

Speaking of which, Markilupo and I just rallied out for a descent morning sesh. We drove north to a semi-secret spot, and hiked down to find perfectly groomed waves walling up every fifteen minutes or so. My first was my best - a nipple high peeler that pushed me over the rocks that were trying to peek up on the inside. Long lulls left time to talk some shit and enjoy a somewhat remote break. Thanks Marky!

7 Comments:

Blogger Chum said...

Oregon misses you, amigo. Hey, head back up this weekend and we'll charge Crescent City. I already have a plan hatched!

10:53 AM  
Blogger G said...

Pray tell...what sort of mayhem are you scheming?

The only downer is that my parents are leaving town this weekend...bummer. But, would still be fun in the sun.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Chum said...

Get OS to come down, hit the beach Sat or Sun to relive my past surfing life in that part of the world... Meet Porky there, the dude who has that Occster board I was supposed to buy a year ago...

3:27 PM  
Blogger OS said...

I'm in if G's in.

10:01 PM  
Blogger G said...

OS is in!!! That might just swing the tide. Let me look into car rentals, and I'll give you a call tonight. Of course, it does coincide with the biggest swell to hit SoCal since I've been down here...they're predicting 5-7 ft for the weekend.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OS and G,

It was good to meet you guys at CC.

FP

4:07 PM  
Blogger G said...

Right back at ya FP!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home