ASTERISK

you may get wet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it anyways.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

All Snowy on the Western Front


With an impending departure to LA, snowy surf trips with great friends in the PNW take on even more significance.


First, there was the drive. Through powder and ice. Following the Camry as we slid our way to paradise.


Watching a few ice creamers got us acquainted with the water. Then it was cat and mouse as we chased the peaks to stay warm. Finally finding some just as the toes went numb.


Out of the water and into the fire. Nothing remained but the painful goodbye and a return trip back to reality's grip.




Now all we've got left are the memories.







5 Comments:

Blogger Chum said...

Chills, thrills and belly aches!

11:29 AM  
Blogger OS said...

Amazing how quickly nostalgia kicks in.

Let's do it again this weekend.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Nash said...

I heard you dirty dogs got mysto. I got a COlts victory, not so much mysto. On a side note your car will now be vadalized for showing that sign...too much info.

5:35 PM  
Blogger G said...

I did manage a freight-training left at mystos, which keeps replaying in my head. I contemplated the sign photo, but those who know know and those who don't don't. The more telling pic is the one with OS and Chum in front of the fire. Definitely give you a ring next time we're nerding out on the 1/2 pipe.

Oh yeah, go Saints! Or go Pats! Anyone but the Colts.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Nash said...

Dude, now your definitely getting a big wax horse-shoe on the windshield! I saw that left, I posted some pics about it from Saturday. I believe it was teh same one that ate me a few times.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home