ASTERISK

you may get wet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it anyways.

Friday, April 06, 2007

In Surf We Trust


My old lady, Tay, had a brilliant idea this year for my birthday: Start a fund for a new board. She even donated the first $200, which is pictured above complete with "Totally Legal Tender Dude" and "United Shaka Bra." The idea is that each time anyone in our little surf crew has a birthday we start a board fund for them. Gotta say that is one brilliant idea.

As I've posted about before, I'm in talks with a shaper to make the inaugral surf fund board.

P.S. - Scope that stash. It's got a tasty little curl to it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Chum said...

That's just about the gnar-gnarest idea I've ever heard. May and I are in for a donaysh to the cause. Nice pot leaf, by the way.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Nash said...

My birthday is coming up. Send cash when you can.

8:57 AM  
Blogger G said...

Hey Miser Nash...I mean Mister...the door swings both ways. My board isn't paid for yet either. My check is in the mail when I receive yours.

How's life in P-town without me?

9:27 AM  
Blogger Nash said...

Awful, bad, horrible, boring, less stouchey...Did you see the pics of my new acquisition?

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My birthday is the 24th of April....I want a Becker 9'8"....red on red.....What would you like Gee?

9:27 AM  
Blogger G said...

All I want for my b-day is a new front tooth...seriously.

What are we doing for the big day Shit Droppings? Actually, Tay and I will be in P-town on your b-day.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Nash said...

She looks sweet huh? I caught a couple first day out on her. I really liked this cartoon as a kid. It had a bunch of young super heroes in different lions that would come together to fight evil. They had this big sword when together. It was called Voltron and so is my board.

2:32 PM  
Blogger G said...

Yeah, I believe the Wu formed like Voltron. I guess that makes you the Ol' Dirty Bastard.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home